1. Add an item to the balance sheet:
- Click the 'Add' button and select the type of item you wish to add.
- Complete the form. Minimum information to enter includes ownership, type of Asset / Liability / Super, short description and a proposed value ($0 can be entered if unknown).
- Click Save. The item will now appear on the balance sheet and any values ($) included in the sums and outcome calculations.
2. Edit the value ($) or the detailed information for an item
- To edit the value, simply click on the value and a pop-up will appear allowing you to edit the value:
- To edit/add information for an item, including value, define precise proposals or enter detailed information used in court documents such as property consent orders, click on the item name to open the form.
- Note the following tabs and sub-tabs within the form:
- Information - Balance sheet -> Scroll down to enter proposal information including precise monetary or percentage splits. Within this section, you can also enter the days to complete the action.
- Information - Details -> complete this tab and save the information as this will help populate our court documents and smart forms.
- Information - Notes - > Chronology entries can be added her to populate the chronology report
- Attachments Tab - upload documents against the items yourself here.
3. Link liabilities to an Asset to calculate and display net proceeds:
- Click on a liability to open the form and under 'Connect this liability to', click on the drop down box and select the associated Asset:
- Save. Now you will notice that the liability is displayed under the associated asset and the net figure is auto-calculated for you:
4. Delete an item
Click on the item name. The form will open and you will notice a red button on the bottom left to 'Delete'