You can start completing the questionnaire on the client's behalf, maybe you have the client in your office or in a virtual meeting, and would like to capture some of their general information. To do this, simply:
1. Create the matter in questionnaire mode, but instead of ticking the box to send it to the client, just save it.
2. Open the matter from your matter list and start entering the information.
3. At any time, you can send the questionnaire to the client to finish off. To do this, open the questionnaire and click on 'Options' in the main menu at the top of your screen and then click 'Set-up'
4. Tick the box 'yes, invite my client to access the questionnaire' and enter their details
5. Customise the sections for the client to complete. You can 'untick' the sections you have already completed, or leave them in for the client to review noting that they could make changes.
6. Scroll down to 'Save'. This step will also send the client an invitation via email to complete the questionnaire.