Once the client has submitted the questionnaire, you will receive an email notification and it will be displayed in your matter list with a tick (shown below)
To move to the dashboard and continuing managing the matter:
1. Click on the matter to open the questionnaire. This is a good time to review the information completed by the client. You can also download the questionnaire report from the left-side menu.
2. To move to the Balance sheet where you can start adding in proposals and model different options, simply click on 'Balance Sheets' in the left-side menu and your populated working balance sheet will be displayed using the information gathered in the questionnaire. You can continue to edit and add items directly here.
3. All other information from the questionnaire can be found by clicking on 'Matter information' in the left-side menu.
- General details - captures the contact/personal information, relationship details, children, income and expenses, as well as a summary of the parenting section of the questionnaire
- Current Situation - contains the four sections as listed within the questionnaire set-up
- Considerations - contains any contributions mentioned in the questionnaire as well as future needs.
Have additional questions?
Contact our friendly Client Support team to help resolve your enquiry.