Join our Legal Founder, Fiona Kirkman, on Tuesday 30 June at 2pm GMT (11pm AEST). Fiona will be part of a panel discussing the opportunities and the challenges facing the women in the LegalTech industry. They will send you a recording of the webinar if you sign up, you don't have to watch it live.
You can sign up by clicking here. Find the “Sign up here!” button and sign up for “Webinar 2 - Women in LegalTech”
The panellists for the event are:
● Olga V. Mack - CEO at Parley Pro
● Christina Blacklaws - Former President of the Law Society for England and Wales
● Fiona Kirkman - our Legal Founder
● Dr Tenia Kyriazi - Deputy Director Academic Operations at Middlesex University Dubai
● Barbara Hamilton-Bruce - Business Manager, Simmons Wavelength Limited
● Yosr Hamza - Director, Legal Counsel Gartner
● Cherilyn Tan - CEO at AsiaLawNetwork.com
● Dr. Aseel Al-Ramahi - Advisor to Chief Justice of Bahrain
You can find out more about this event, which is being run by Forte Markets, by clicking here.
If you want to find out moer about other events