After creating your FamilyProperty account, you may wish to give other staff members access including solicitors, paralegals or admin/support staff. This enables each user to log into FamilyProperty using their own email address and password. Note: a per user per month fee applies.
To add your team , follow these steps:
1. Click on 'Account' in the main menu, then 'Users'
2. Click on 'Add' and enter their full name, email address and select the relevant access level (Shown below). A description of each level is provided to assist you. Note: you can have more than one person as 'Admin'.
3. Do step 2, for each person you wish to add. Then click 'Save'
Note: At any time, admins can change the access level or remove access if someone leaves your firm/practice by clicking on 'remove'. Don't forget to save your changes.
4. New Users will receive an email from FamilyProperty almost immediately where they need to click on the 'Create Account' button in the email, then select 'Sign up' on the login page and complete the form by entering a password, selecting a state and agreeing to the terms and conditions of use. Click the 'Sign up' button.
5. New Users are now set-up and ready to start using FamilyProperty. We recommend adding the FamilyProperty login page as a favourite for easy access.
6. New Admins added to the account don't need to wait for the email, they can simply go to the FamilyProperty login page, select 'Sign Up' and complete the same form as shown above (ensuring the email address entered is the same as what was added to the User list).