Instead of creating a matter and inviting a client via email to complete the questionnaire, you can use your firm/practise's questionnaire link to provide one-click access for new clients. It can be connected to a button on your website or included in emails and doesn't require the client to create a login or password.
Account Admins can turn this feature on and customise how it works as follows:
1. Click on 'Account' in the main menu, then 'Settings' and click on the blue heading 'Matters'
2. Scroll down to the option 'Allow matters to be created via a shareable link' and select 'Yes'. This will display your shareable link and enable you to customise it's set-up. Copy this link when you're ready to use it on your website or in emails (see our helpful embedding instructions available through the blue text in the image below)
3. Choose whether you want matters created as a Lawyer or Mediator matter
4. We recommend turning on the 'Conflict Checker' option
5. Next click 'Add' to nominate who from your firm/practise should be assigned as admins to these matters.
6. Lastly, customise the sections of the questionnaire that you wish to display in your link. Scroll down to 'Save'.
How will you know if the shareable link has been used?
When a client uses the link, they only need to complete the first section (Personal details) of the
questionnaire. As soon as they click 'Save' or 'Next' a matter will appear in the matters list (of the person
selected in your settings). These are displayed as being created by the 'Shareable Link' (shown below).
If the client progresses through and submits the questionnaire, you will receive an email and a 'tick' will
be shown in your matter list.
Want to know more?
My client didn't finish the questionnaire, how can I re-send their link?
When the client moves past the personal details section of the questionnaire, it will save and a unique matter link specific to this client is created. It's also at this point that the matter is created in your matter list. To resend this specific link to your client, go into the matter set up via the '...' icon on the right.
Then scroll down to the heading 'Your client' where you will see the option to 'Get their link'.
Send this link to the client to continue working through their questionnaire.
Is the client able to start the questionnaire and then finish it at a later time?
Have additional questions?
Contact our friendly Client Support team to help resolve your enquiry.