You can start completing the questionnaire on the client's behalf, maybe you have the client in your office or in a virtual meeting, and would like to capture some of their general information. To do this, simply:
1. Create the matter in questionnaire mode, but instead of ticking the box to send it to the client, just save it.
2. Open the matter from your matter list and start entering the information.
3. At any time, you can send the questionnaire to the client to finish off. To do this, expand the left side menu and under Questionnaire, click on Set-up and User access
4. With the section Your Client, tick the box 'yes, invite my client to access the questionnaire', enter their details and then select the sections you wish to include in the questionnaire. You may wish to include the sections that you have completed for the client to review and update if required. Alternatively, select only the new sections that you would like the client to complete. .
5. Scroll down to 'Save'. This step will also send the client an invitation via email to complete the questionnaire.
Have additional questions?
Contact our friendly Client Support team to help resolve your enquiry.